I'm just going to get right into this!
So What If:
* I woke up annoyed at the world today. I was wide awake at 6:37 AM...I usually don't have to get up til 7:30 AM.
* The morning training session from work, the reason I was up so early, was 47 minutes of my life I will never get back! Seriously, why are you telling us things that are in the new-hire packet of information? We all know this stuff! Not to mention the audio issues so those of us logging in remotely could hardly hear a word said the entire time.
* My name was left of the powerpoint list of employees in my department for said meeting this morning. I've only been there a year and 4 months. Not to mention the 9 years 9 months I've been with the company overall.
* I seek "acceptance" by recognition of how long I've been at my job. Lame, I know. But it's the mindset I'm in today. Besides, I hate when people who have been here less time than me treat me like I'm the new kid.
* I get SUPER annoyed when I've worked so hard and no one seems to care.
* I think I worked more muscles last night playing Disneyland Adventures on the Xbox Kinect than, well, it's been a while since those muscles were worked. Who knew sledding and snowball fights against Abominable Snowmen would be such a workout?
* I had to Google how to spell Abominable.
What are you saying so what to this week? Come share/vent with the rest of us!
Happy Hump Day! I'm going for more coffee....