is it, kind of, gives me a chance to vent a little about anything and everything.
So What If:
* I haven't finished Operation Christmas Take Down (OCTD). I only started last night! (besides, it's just the lights on the tree that are left to take down...this is where a fake, pre-lit tree would be nice)
* Despite all my begging and "diplomatic" talk about a pre-lit fake tree, Mr S refused to budge. If I want a tree I have to have a real tree or there's no tree at all!
* Secretly, I really do like the real tree...I just don't like that it's high maintenance.
* I'm talking Christmas in January. It's what's on my brain thanks to OCTD last night!
* I'm a more than little annoyed that people don't stand up for other people when they should.
* I'm afraid I'm catching baby fever (much to the annoyance of Mr S). More than 5 friends have recently become preggo or delivered in the last month! And to top it all off, I had a dream the other night I was preggers. Mr S was not thrilled.
* I finally got around to cleaning off the bed in my office (sort of). There is still stuff on it, but it's things I need during the day that don't fit on my desk. It's so nice to have room to walk around the office now!
* I have more than enough materials to make about 15 rag wreaths, but I have lost all motivation to do so! It's time to get crackin'!
* I have no idea what I want to do with said rag wreaths when I've made them. Sell them? Give as gifts? And if I do sell them, where?? Maybe that's why I haven't started any more.
What are you saying so what to this week? Come link up with the rest of us and tell us all about it!