Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So What Wednesday

I'm attempting to start the year off on a good foot...in all things I do, regardless if it's part of my "resolutions". So far, I've only slacked in one area. Read on to know which one that is!

This week, as always, I'm joining up for:

So What Wednesday


So What If:

* I still haven't taken the Christmas tree, and all other decorations, down. The tree is clearly dry and dead. But I'm not plugging the lights in anymore, so is it really a fire hazard?

* My office is still a mess! I was going to clean it Monday. Then I was going to clean it yesterday. Now I've started back to work and it's glaring at me from the corner of my eye.

* Getting my home organized was not one of my resolutions!

* I'm avoiding registering for my first class. I really don't know why I'm "scared" to take that first step. I think it's because my track record (last year's classes) is HORRIBLE despite being almost straight A's in High School (top 14) and Junior College (Dean's list almost every semester). I really want to finish my degree...it's a life goal for me. But the motivation is completely lacking!

* I rang in the New Year sitting on the couch with Mr S watching Big Bang Theory! We did turn it off in time to watch the ball drop and get that New Year's Kiss. Then we shuffled off to bed.

What are you saying So What to this week?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment