Today I'm linking up with Shannon for another installment of
Today, I'm saying So What If...
* I'm really kind of over this whole school thing! Once again, I'm a day late on my assignments (which doesn't seem to be costing me 10 points per day like it's supposed to). But for every day I'm late with Unit 4 that's less time to put to Unit 5. And I have a paper due in 4 weeks. But for the life of me I just can't seem to find my "care" button.
* I've basically given up on the attempted weekly plan. It's kind of pointless when I'm gone for a week at a time every other week and I know Mr S isn't going to do some of the things on the cleaning list while I'm gone. So I just wing it when I'm home, again.
* I still haven't fully unpacked from being gone last week. What's the point? Most of what I packed is getting packed again this weekend for my trip on Monday. I took out what I needed to wash...the rest just saves me some time.
* I sometimes don't like using my new camera (Canon Rebel T3i) because it's so bulky and heavy. But I still want the zoom lens to go with it for those super-close shots! (and I do have a really nice camera bag that helps with toting it around when I do take it)
* The only domesticated things I did last night were unload the dishwasher and two loads of laundry (which, if you know me, is a miracle of itself). I did make dinner, but it was an easy meal-in-a-bag thing that didn't require any thought, prep, or huge amount time. Maybe tonight....(see first bullet point)
* My current gaming obsession is Dragonvale on the iPad. It was free and the dragon's are so cute when they first hatch! Yes, I am that girl.
And that's what I'm saying So What to this week.