Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursdays Through The Lense

I would say "Back by popular demand", but no one seems to have missed these.  Oh well!  I'm going to start back up anyway. 

For those that care, I am still doing the photo a month (via this blog).  However, I'm limiting my photos to the iPhone and Instagram (follow me there at Ringsgal).

For these, and all future posts, I make every effort to post a picture taken with my "real" camera:  my lovely Canon Rebel T3i.  And I might even do a few topics for those times I have more than one I want to share.

This week's topic:  Celebrities

Snow White and the Huntsman Director Rupert Sanders, Charlize Theron, & Kristen Stewart

The lovely, and wonderfully personable, Charlize Theron 

 Alexander Skarsgard, Brooklyn Decker, Battleship Director Peter Berg

Alexander Skarsgard (one of the rare occasions he was looking up)

Brooklyn Decker (talking about her role in Battleship)


All of the above were taken at WonderCon in Anaheim in March. (the close ups were pictures I took off the big screen set up for people too far back to see anything)

Enjoy...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment