Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So What Wednesday

Hey, y'all!  It's that time of the week again.  And let me tell ya, I am so very happy that it is Wednesday already!  Just two more sleeps, a few hours, then the hubs and I (and about 8 others) are off to Vegas for the weekend!

But back to the real reason for this post: 




This week, I'm saying So What If:

* I still haven't fully unpacked from last week's trip.  I'm just going to have to pack it all again for next week...so I might as well save a few steps, right?  I am washing the dirty stuff, though!

* I moved all the clutter from the dining room to the spare room/office when we had company over for dinner two weeks ago...and it's still cluttering up the guest bed.  Once again, it's a good thing we don't have overnight guests very often!

* I really want this little blog-o-mine to grow, but I'm not really sure what direction to take it.  And I'm not really sure I have the time to commit to it either.  I mean, I am traveling for work every other week and I'm taking a class every month (which we all know, from previous posts, I'm not good at keeping up with that either).  So if you have suggestions, please feel free to comment.

* It takes me a good hour or two before I'm really able to concentrate on work.  Of course it doesn't help that working from home allows me the luxury of sleeping till about a half hour before I start my day.

* I have yet to order any of my wedding pictures!  The ones I want the way I want are EXPENSIVE!  And, living in an apartment, I'm not really sure where I want to put them yet.  I have a few ideas, but I'm still working it all out in my head.  I did, however, order another photo book for my mom!  And I have the rights to do what I want with them (hence the posting on Facebook).  I'll get a few on here, eventually.

* If we'll be sharing a room with other people and I fly out at 6:30 am Monday from Vegas.  I'm still very much looking forward to the weekend there with our friends.

* If most of the people going to Vegas, hubs included, will be playing in a volleyball tourney.  I'm still planning to have a great time!  Hopefully the hubs won't be too worn out each night and we can catch a show or something!

* I need to stop now and get back to work. 

Hugs...


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about growing your blog! It can be so time-consuming. Which is problematic when you've already got a full schedule! I am finding it pretty hard to do. But I think you've got a super cute blog and I hope you stick with it!

    ReplyDelete