Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So What Wednesday

Today, I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for another installment of




This week, I'm saying So What If...

* I am glad this is a short week of travel, even if it means a day in the office on Friday and one less day towards my yearly travel quota that I have to make up someplace down the calendar road.

* Despite, not feeling well this afternoon and staying confined to the hotel, it's been a good morning and a successful trip so far.

* I could watch Chronicles of Narnia, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader a million times and never get tired of it!  It was my favorite book of the series!!  (and it's on now)

* It's been over 3 years since I had new glasses...I hate wearing my glasses.

* Despite hating my glasses, I find I wear them more than my contacts lately.

* (on the same topic) I do need to make an eye appointment.  I hate getting my eyes dilated (I mean, who doesn't) and shopping for new glasses.  But it must be done.  Maybe Monday after my lady dr appointment.


What are you saying "So What" to this week?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This just reminded me that I haven't had my eyes dilated in. . . forever. (Or a long time.) Probably need to do that.

    ReplyDelete