Friday, May 17, 2013

The Nail Files

Once again, I find myself on the road this week. Thankfully, today I'm headed home. And I'll get there...eventually (already delayed at my connection and I've not even left my origin yet). Anyway, that's a post for another day.

Today is about my manicure:
I give you "Molly" from my May Julep Maven box!

I am in love with this red. I have been looking for the perfect red for quite some time.

I.Have.Found.IT!!!

This red isn't too dark, it isn't too light. It is the perfect shade...for me. And I am stoked that I didn't skip my box, like I was planning (I actually got the Boho Glam box instead of my normal one...but more on that at a later date).

And since I'm on my POS work laptop, I can't put the link up. But I'll let you know that I've linked with Tara and Vicki for the weekly Nail Files (see, I can make that a hyperlink, but I can't copy/past the cool button that Tara & Vicki created - POS Work laptop!).

Come share your lovely manicures with the rest of us! 

Happy Friday, y'all!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This IS a beautiful red! Looks perfect! I linked up with Nail Files this week as well, with a leopard print accent nail mani. Check it out!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete