Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekly Weigh In - Week 18 (You win some, you lose some)

This week was not a good week for me! I struggled with food. And I didn't record ANYTHING most of the week.

Today's Weigh In:  333.9
Difference since last week:  +2

What didn't work for me was not keeping track of what I ate all week. Had I done that, I probably wouldn't have eaten some of the things I did...like the "hostess" chocolate cupcakes on Monday and Wednesday (one on each day - probably worth about 10 points each, but not sure), or the bag of Smart Food White Cheddar Popcorn I consumed over the week. See...just not a good week.

And this week...we have no food in the house! I have some money before payday on Friday. I'll be getting a few things, but not much. So it should be interesting to see how it pans out this week.

Then I'm gone for almost two and a half weeks straight! Tack on to the end of that by birthday. It's kind of a busy month around here.

I need to work on staying focused on my goal. I should already be past the 20 pound mark by now. And I'm annoyed with myself for not doing any better at keeping up with things so that I could be.

But I can do this. And I will do this! I'm tired of being unhealthy. This is a change that I need to make and I need to focus.

And I need to WORK OUT! I really think if I could just get on the treadmill or the bike or the elliptical a few days a week (at least 30 minutes each/combined), I wouldn't be holding steady at the 15 pounds lost mark. I think a 3-day a week work out would really go a long ways in helping me get healthy and get the weight off. And it would help add a good habit to my life!

So my goals this week:
1.  FOOD!
2.  WORK OUT!
3.  WATER - drink more!

 
 Found this website (where the two above pictures are from). I'll probably be using them more in my future posts...they have some great stuff!!

It's a new week...Make the best of it! No looking back...only looking forward!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment