Friday, May 4, 2012

The Nail Files - Week 18

I love Fridays!  It signifies the end of the work week.  And this week it means I get to go home to my hubby!!

This week I'm linking up with Tara and Vicki for another week of The Nail Files!! (no button because it keeps jacking up things and is too much trouble to edit right now)

I kept my nails natural most of the week.  Not by choice, sort of, but mainly because I just didn't have time to paint, dry, paint, dry, paint, dry...the cycle that is bottom coat, color, color (if needed), and top coat.

But last night I decided it was time, in honor of going home, to put some color on my hands.  So, after a quick jaunt to Target for lotion and contact solution (and, of course, more nail stuff besides what I brought with me), I did my nails before bed.


Essie's Trophy Wife.  I kind of wish this color had been around 6 months ago for my wedding because it's a pretty good match to my colors! (and if it was, I totally missed it)  I like it...a lot!  Only problem is that, because I've been handling a suitcase, backpack, or purse today...it's already started to chip as I knock my fingers against zippers and the like.  Oh well...it's still mostly in place and I have no one I need to impress today.

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous color! i just bought a similar color from ulta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! I love Essie!

    ReplyDelete