Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So What Wednesday

Hey y'all! (I'm in the south this week so I thought I'd get back to my roots when I "talk") 

It's that time again...





This week I'm saying SO WHAT IF:

* I really should be doing homework (I mean really...at this point are you even surprised anymore that I'm not?)

* I could leave the Gulf Coast tomorrow (or tonight) and not miss a single thing!

* I know why I left this area.  Some things never change!

* I only told 6 people I would be here this week (out of the 20+ I know, not including co-workers) because I knew I wouldn't have time to see them all.  Besides, if you're not going to make the effort to talk (email, pm, im, text, call, etc) to me when I'm not here, why would I waste my precious time when I am?

* I think the people I work with (not my immediate department) need to seriously GROW THE EFF UP!!  Holy schnikies batman, how old are you really?  12? 8? 5???

* I think our training manager takes WAY too much crap for the children people I work with.

* I also think our training manager needs to work on his presentation/delivery skills, topics of interest, and frequency of "training".

* I don't care if anyone I work with sees this!

* Even if I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to thunder (that's right, I'm a 12 y/o myself sometimes), one of the few things I've missed since moving to CA is the lightening and thunder of a good summer storm.

What are you saying So What to this week?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment