Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So What Wednesday

Once again, I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another installment of





So What If...

* my husband is currently more active and "fit" than I am.  He runs three times a week and then does some other type of working out two other days.  My work out consists of walking to the bathroom or walking to the kitchen.  There is the occasional walk around the mall once or twice a week. 

* I hate the fact that he is more active (let's not even talk about that he lost 50 pounds between August and January just by running/working out...no diet change).  And yet I don't do anything about it.  I am not a walker/jogger/runner for "fun", or whatever you want to call it.  I get bored very easily when I work out.  (if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears)

* we desperately need to go grocery shopping (we have enough dinner stuff for two more days) but I have absolutely no desire to go out in public.

* I haven't done my paper for class.  It was due last night.

* I registered for another class that starts on the 23rd, despite my track record with this one.  And despite the fact that I head out of town the weekend I start said class.  I want to finish my degree.

* my current school attitude is "as long as I pass the class".  I was a straight A student in HS and JC.  Now, not so much.  While I do have a dream for my degree, I'm also just wanting to get done with it.

* we gave his dad & step-mom a "night out" for Christmas and have yet to offer to babysit so they can use those gift cards.  Maybe this summer....

* I still haven't unpacked or washed clothes from Vegas last weekend (27-29th) or from my trip last week.  Attention ladies and gentlemen, Motivation has left the building.

* I just want to sleep the day away...who doesn't?

That's all I've got this week.  What are you saying So What to?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment