I'm happy to be linking up again for So What Wednesday! (Sorry...linky button isn't working for me...I think I know why, but can't prove it till I'm home on Friday.)
This week I'm saying So What If:
* I got up early for a video meeting/training session only to find out there wasn't one. Should have checked my calendar before setting my alarm.
* I brought my camera with me on this trip and have yet to use it. Here's hoping today is the day!
* I'm annoyed with our IT department. There's really nothing I can do about it...but mention my annoyance everytime I need them to do something for me because I don't have "permission" to do it myself.
* This is my second "away from home" trip this year and the second time I've had "active" hotel neighbors, if you catch my drift...wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
* I brought this really great book with me on this trip and it's been distracting me from sleep the past two nights.
* I have no idea what guage means with regards to crocheting. I should probably check that out and make sure I'm doing things right. All looks okay so far...but I'm only on my second project (EVER) and I did teach myself. I guess I should also teach myself the terminology.
* I actually want to be responsible with our tax return money. It's not a lot, but it's more than we thought. And all I really want to do with it is either pay off debt or put in savings.
Well...that's all I can think of this morning. My mind is slowly clearing through the sleep fog, with the help of Mr. Maxwell House. Time to sign off and so some work before heading out for the day.
Happy Wednesday, y'all!