Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekly Weigh In - Week 7

I can't beleive I've been on this journey for 7 weeks now! It really doesn't seem that long, which is a good thing, I guess.

Today's weigh in - 238.5!

Good, right? Well, sort of.

As you know, last weekend I gained thanks to Disneyland and poor choices on my part (I accept most of the responsibility, but not all!). Then I was out of town for the rest of Monday until Friday afternoon. I have to admit, I did pretty good. With the exception of a couple questionable choices at lunch, most of what I ate were good decisions. But there was very little exercise. I did get a little walking in each day, but not enough to really be worth anything - 10 minutes here and there, depending on the day (mostly from having to park a block from my destination and walk to/from). I think that may have been in my favor because when I weighed myself Saturday I was shocked to see I had LOST WEIGHT during the week I was gone! Like quite a bit of weight...okay, fine, I'll tell you...I was 237 Saturday Morning!!

See where today's weight might not be so great? BUT...I'm back to over 10 pounds lost, so I am ok with today (besides, some not-so-great food decisions were made on Saturday and Sunday so I was kind of expecting this).

I'm still completely STUNNED that I lost last week while on the road. But I'm thrilled, too. Because it means that I can do this while I travel. I passed my biggest hurdle so far!

And, to be honest, all those little 10-20 minutes of walking added up: I hit my goal of 10 activity points for a week!

Who knew my week away from home would be the week I met some pretty great goals?!?!

So now that I'm back home, it's back on track for me. Especially regarding food! And maybe, just maybe, I'll talk myself into a lap around the complex every day to get my activity points in, too!

Goals for this week:
* ACTIVITY POINTS!!! (as always - this is going to be key to my continued loss)



Happy Monday, y'all!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment