Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Weigh In - Week 5

I DID IT!!!

I finally hit the 10 pound marker!!


239.5!! WOOHOO!!

I did pretty good this week on the road. Monday I had sushi. Nothing fancy, just plain Cali roll and Shrimp Tempura roll. They're a little less in points than all the fun stuff. But it's kind of nice to do something plain for a change. Then the rest of the week I either did low calorie snacks (about 2-3 points each depending on what it was) or ventured into a grocery store for salad/fruit stuff. All in all, it was a good week, even with the Super Bowl party yesterday.

I accomplished one of my two goals for last week:
Good decisions on the road - check!
Activity points - no check. 


So that is the goal for this week - ACTIVITY, ACTIVITY, ACTIVITY!!

But I feel a renewed motivation. I don't know what it was about the 10 pound mark, but it just seemed so elusive. Now that I've reached it, I feel like I have a renewed purpose.



If I maintain at the rate I'm at, I will be my initial goal weight by the summer! That makes me very happy! (I realize at some point I will plateau, but for now I'm not focusing on that. I'll deal with it when it gets here.)

Happy Monday, y'all!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment