Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekly Weigh In - Week 6

Well, it was bound to happen. And I knew it would with the way the weekend went. I gained instead of lost.

240.4

I did get 9 points of activity in. But it was all in one day, not spread out over the week like it should be.

So what caused the gain, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. My favorite thing/place did - Disneyland!

Mr S and I went to D'land on Sunday to renew our passes. A lot of unhealthy food choices were made Sunday. And, because of the crowds, we didn't do as much walking like we usually do. We rode 4 rides and all but one had wait times of at least 45 minutes to an hour. Thats 3 hours of standing still! Plus the breakfast and lunch seatings. We were there for 9 hours and only walked about 2 hours of that time. It may seem like a lot. But we usually cover more ground than that in one day.

I ate all my points, all my weekly "splurge" points, and my activity points on Sunday. It wasn't pretty!

However, it could have been worse...I could have gained more than 0.9 pounds. I could have gained 2 or 3. I'm so glad I didn't!!

This week I'm on the road again. Only I'm actually staying out of town instead of heading home every night. Which means ALL of my meals will be eaten out. Yesterday I did fairly well. I ate over my points, but that was due to dinner - an amazing grilled chicken and cheese sandwich, sans bun, and onion rings. Yes...I took away the bun and had onion rings. It was worth it! Today I plan to be as good as possible.

My goas for the rest of this week:
1. Healthy choices for food.
2. Activity points. (Just cause I'm in a hotel doesn't mean I can't do some sort of work out - I did abs last night).

It's Tuesday, y'all! Mardi Gras is happening the South (where I was born and raised, for those that don't know).

Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment