Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly Weigh In - Week 17

I HAVE FINALLY BROKEN THE 16 POUND MARK!!!

You have no idea how totally stoked I am for this accomplishment! I feel like I've been hovering between 233 and 234 for WEEKS. Okay, so it's really only been 2 weeks, maybe 3...but it has felt like FOREVER!

This morning's weigh in:  231.9

Differnce from last week:  -3.1

Total weight lost since 12/31/2012:  17.8

So...I had to go back through my weight tracking to see what I've lost, total. And I have been bouncing from 135 to 133 for about seven weeks. I knew I wasn't going crazy!

Anyway...

Once again, I'm heading out of town again. That means that, once again, one of my weekly goals will be keeping an eye on what I eat and making better choices when I eat out. I'll be in three different hotels this week, so it'll be a little harder to shop. But I can shop at lunch instead of eating out. We'll see how it goes.

I also need to work on the exercise. Surprisingly, I didn't do ANY this past week. So that needs to change. I packed my stuff to work out this week, so I'm hoping I'm not too worn out at the end of the day to get in some time on the treadmill.

Those are my goals for the week.

Happy Monday! And thanks for joining me on this journey!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment