Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Musings

I really can't believe that it is already August. Where does the time go so quickly? July was such a crazily unexpected disappointing blur.

Today is the three week mark of my Brother-In-Law's completely unexpected passing. Tomorrow will be two weeks since we buried him. I still can't really believe he's gone. I know it's been especially hard on Mr S. They had such a unique bond as brothers. There is a void in the family now that will never be filled.

I'm revisiting the idea, for about the millionth time this year, of starting my own home-distribution business. A close friend of mine sells Scentsy. As many of you may, or may not, have heard, they have launched a jewelry/purse/accessory line:  Grace Adele. That is what I'm thinking about doing. I was actually looking at doing Scentsy at the beginning of the year, then two (yeah, TWO) of my girlfriends started up within a week of each other. Well, there went my initial target audience. So I've had to change my tune a bit. I've looked at different jewelry lines, but never really made a decision. And I want to do something that my friends will buy, so it can't be too expensive. Well, I think I've found that lovely piece of middle ground with Grace Adele. I'll keep you posted on how this goes! Of course, if I do decide to sell, you'll know...it'll be all over this little blog of mine!

Well, I thought I had more to write about today, but I guess not. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Have a wonderful week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment