Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday's Through The Lense - The Month of July

There haven't been many pictures taken this month. I opted to not do the Photo A Day Challenge, hosted by FatMumSlim this month. The main reason is because I was 8 days in when I realized I'd not done any and I didn't feel like trying to play catch up. But I'm planning to join in for August. Here's the list. I haven't decided yet, but I may post my weekly pictures here. Otherwise, if you have Instagram, you can follow me and see my pictures there ringsgal.

On to this week's pictures. Here's a review of some of my better pictures from the month of July:

 A bridge along the drive from Reno to Carson City

View from my hotel in Carson City (setting in my rental to take the picture)

 One of the buildings in Virginia City, NV (edited with Snapseed app on iPhone)

 Message on the balloons from the kids at the Boys & Girls Club 

The balloons released

 My husband fighting with his little brother and sister over the remote

 My first Angels Game!

Not bad seats...too bad they lost!

Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment