So What If:
* I did my nails on the two hour conference "call" (read online, adobe classroom type setting) today. Not only did I do my nails, but I also had time to change the polish after experimenting with some new colors. Hello....I was online with this training for 2 hours!! (to see what I decided on for my nails this week, tune into Friday's episode of The Nail Files)
* I find myself slacking in my school work
* I don't NEED French to complete my degree. I've always wanted to take it and I've never had the chance. So I'm taking it next term. Even though it has absolutely nothing to do with my degree plan.
* I'm actually think of changing my degree plan. There's a possibility the school I'm in will be adding a communications major to their online repertoire. I'm in psychology right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it. But I wonder if communications might make me a little bit more marketable later on.
* I had to look up the spelling of "repertoire" before I used it in the above. You do not want to know how I planned to spell it. OK, I'll give you a hint - why can't we spell things the way they sound?
* I'm tired of my mom saying, "That's not like you" when she asks my course grade and it's not an "A". Yes, I was that kid in high school and junior college. No, I am not that person any more. I just want my degree. I'm not concerned with my grades and GPA like I used to be. I have other things to worry about. I'm just happy to pass!
* I am a little concerned with my GPA. I have failed two classes and withdrawn from two. I need to get it up some so I can come off academic probation. Ha! Me...on academic probation! There is a first in the life of Stephanie! My mom would flip her lid if she new that! (So keep it to yourself)
* I think I've talked about school this whole post. Wow! Sorry folks...but that's the beauty of this blog. I get to talk about what I want to talk about.
* Apparently I'm feeling a little snarky today. Maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard.
So what are you saying So What to this week? Come join the fun over at Shannon's place: Life After I "Dew".