Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's time for



Head on over and link up with the rest of us!

So What If:

* I skipped yesterday's Tuesday's Traveler post. It's not that I've run out of things to say, honestly...I have plenty of travel stories. I just had too much going on. I think it's time to pre-post that one and set it to "appear" on your reading list on Tuesdays.

* I am trying to avoid work today. But I really can't as I have too much to do before I head out of town again on Monday.

* I didn't start cooking dinner till 9:30 last night (Mr S comes home at 10:30-ish). That also means I didn't "clean" the kitchen till about 10 last night either.

* I waited till last minute to do my assignments last night (hence the late dinner). And I still didn't do all of them!! I have another one to turn in tonight.

* I have horrible time-management skills when it comes to school. I have AMAZING intentions of staying on track and getting things done when they need to be. But it just doesn't happen. I need to find a place to do my school work that isn't my office, the living room couch, or the bedroom. Kitchen table, anyone?

* I have never been more excited about going to the doctor than I am today. It's just the chiropractor, but this man is working magic on my back...and today, I need that.

* The baby-fever I mentioned last week has flown the coop. I kind of figured it would, and I am totally okay with that!

* I'm thinking of being irresponsible with my 2nd pay check this month (I get 3 this month). My original plan was to make some massive debt payments as I'll have the extra money. But I'm leaning towards a wardrobe refurbish couple items for my side of the closet. I just can't decide what to do!!

Well, that's all I've got for this week. Happy Hump Day!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment