Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's Wednesday. I'm so very glad it's Wednesday. Once again, I'm on the road. This time I'm still in California, but I'm not in my own bed at night so does it really matter? No, not really. But in two sleeps I'll be able to head back home. And that makes me happy!

In the mean time, I'm linking up with Shannon again for




So what if:

* I've come to rely on my chiropractor way too much. And I've only been going every other week for a month. Dude works wonders on my whacked out back (which, by the way, is much worse than just regular old back pain according to the X-Rays)

* I think I'll be seeing someone tomorrow I'm really not looking forward to seeing. I hope not, but I have a feeling I will. I hope I can avoid any after work invitations.

* I thought I'd have more to talk about than just this. Must be a boring week.

Sorry, folks, but that is all for this week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment