Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social - Week 10

I've joined up with Neely again for

Sunday Social

Here are this week's questions (all about food!!):

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
On the assumption that since it's the only thing I'll ever eat again, it must lose all it's calories/fat/carbs/any other bad stuff - Chocolate cake

What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Ice cream - preferably chocolate or vanilla with chocolate swirled in

What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
bacon and lime sherbert - it was actually pretty good

What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Hot dogs, macaroni & cheese, and green beans. That combination was my favorite meal as kid. When mom would do meal planning, this was on the menu at least once a week.

Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
I don't know that I have a favorite recipe that I make. I'm not much of a cook and all my baking is done via boxed cakes/cookies or straight from the recipe. But any type of baking brings memories of baking with my mom as a kid, especially at Christmas. We would make at least 5 types of cookies, plus fudge, chex mix, and a couple pies. 

Now it's your turn. Join up with Neely and the rest of us Sunday Socialites. You just might meet a new blog friend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment