Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What Wednesday

Here's what I'm saying SO WHAT to this week:

So What If:

* Work:  you dropped the bomb on me, baby. This sums up my day, and that's all I can say about it right now.

* I'm actually looking forward to NOT having any meeting tomorrow! It's been a week full so far.

* I'm in Alabama this week...but I've opted to not say much to anyone about it because I don't know what my week holds when I'm here.

* I wish people that stayed in hotels had common courtesy for other guests.

* I need retail therapy...but have no money. I get paid Friday - the weekend may be rough.

* I want to try the Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips...but the starter kit is $27.00 and the individual stips are $14 each! I'm still considering it, though...just to try it out.

* I'm doing this at 10 pm (or later). It's been that kind of day!

* Watching this Best Ink show makes me want a tatoo even more!

That's all I've got for tonight. Come link up with the rest of us!

So What Wednesday


Happy Wednesday, y'all!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment