Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with the lovely Shannon for this week's

So What Wednesday


So What If:

* I didn't do my weekly weigh in post this week. I was off and in Legoland with Mr S and his extended family (he hasn't seen in over 5 years...I've, obviously, never met them). FYI...for those that follow my weekly weigh in....I gained. It's not pretty.

* The scale lied to me this week. When I did weigh in on Monday, it told me I'd only gained half a pound. But when I got on that biatch Tuesday, there was a 2 pound increase from Monday. I mean, I know I had a bad weekend (thank you WonderCon), but you could have told me Monday when I have "report" my weight.

* I'm planning my costume for next year's WonderCon. It won't be out there like some of the ones I saw this past weekend, but it will be super cute! Hoping for a trial run for Halloween.

* We still have clean clothes from last weekend to put away. It's starting to get annoying, but I doubt I'll get to them today.

* I'm starting to get a little house and baby crazy. I think it's because I know this is our last year in the apartment. And the fact that I celebrate the 5 year anniversary of my 29th birthday next month. I'm not getting any younger here.

* There is a serious lack of organization in my office again. It's a vicious cycle that I pretty much expect at this point.

* I'm not looking forward to being gone for almost two whole weeks. But I am kind of looking forward to being in Alabama a day or two (of the week I'll be there). I plan to hit the beach one or two days after work to check out the shell situation.

What are you saying So What to this week?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment