Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 16

So this week went fairly okay. The weekend, on the other hand, really jacked everything up.

This week's weigh in:  235.0

Difference:  +1.5

I was doing so great while I was out of town. I've discovered that Red Lobster is my friend when it comes eating out. You really can't go wrong with fish/seafood when you're trying to eat healthy. You do, however, have to be careful of the sauces it's cooked in and that you do vegetables for your sides.

When I travel, I'm also able to "grocery shop" off my food stipend. This way I can get some snacks and fruit for the room at night. I've also been getting Smart Ones microwave meals for my lunches (if I have the time to go to the hotel for lunch). This also saves me some money so I don't feel so bad eating seafood for dinner most nights. And it helps keep me below my daily food stipend.

I did get one work out in while I was out of town. However, that was it.

The weekend tanked thanks to a parade on Saturday and Disneyland on Sunday. Disneyland wasn't that bad, this time. But Saturday really got me...Starbucks sandwich for breakfast and Red Robin Gourmet Burger and fries for lunch.

This week I'm back home, which is so very nice. I do, however, wish we had some more food in the house. We're kind of running on slim pickings since I was out of town for two weeks straight. But I leave again Monday, so there's no point cause there's enough to get us through the week. It's just not stuff for  me. So I may find myself at the store tomorrow or Wednesday for some fruit and veggies to get me through.

And I need to focus on drinking more water. We finally got our Brita faucet installed (it didn't work the first time we tried, but Mr S fixed it, so it works now), so no more bottled water. And that's kind of nice.

And working out. That's another goal, as always. This is probably the hardest for me to do for some reason. Not really sure why, but it is. So my focus will be some sort of work out three days this week.

And there you have it. I know...I need to find some more motivational posters/pictures to liven this up some. That will be what I do next!

Have a great evening, y'all!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment