Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So What Wednesday!

This week, I'm saying So What If:

* I removed some of my husbands shirts from "my" hangers and rehung them on regular hangers. I brought into the marriage closet hangers that hook onto each other and maximize storage space. He doesn't use them properly. I still hook my shirts together. If he's not going to use them properly, he doesn't get to use them at all!

* I only left the house once all weekend - and that was because my husband bribed me with frozen yogurt if I'd go with him to the store. Thankfully, the store was where I got the FroYo, cause I don't think I could have handled two stops.

* I think weight loss should be a magical occurrence. I don't think it should happen over night...but I'd be ok with 10 pounds lost a month (for those of us that have much to lose).

* I get annoyed when people talk about only needing to lose 5-10 pounds. SERIOUSLY?!?! That's not weight loss...that's the flu. I hope you feel better soon.

* When I see a SUPER SKINNY person (size 0 or less), I want to hold them down and shove a chocolate cake down their mouth. A WHOLE CHOCOLATE CAKE!

* I seem to have weight loss on the mind this week. It's where I am right now.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far. We're half way to the weekend, y'all!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment